Sunday 9 July 2017

Global Design Project 94

Today is a rainy, cold wintry day; the kind where you don't feel bad about being in your craft room with the heater on. I unpacked and put away all the gear from yesterday, when I was part of a local Stampin' Up Extravaganza, then looked at a huge backlog of feeds from various challenges. I was pleased to discover that there was still time to enter at Global Design Project -  as long as I got my skates on.

I don't often use DSP, but I had this piece of bold black and white stripes left from last year's Pop of Pink and thought it would look well against some of the bolder and brighter of this year's In-Colours.


I've only just started to play with the my newly acquired Beautiful Bouquet stamp and die combination but I can see it's going to be fabulous.


I also discovered that the new mini-dimensionals are just perfect for cut out letters from Labeller Alphabet, which means I'll probably be using that set more now.

Simple, bright and cheerful: a perfect hello.

Ingredients
Card: Lemon-Lime Twist, Berry Burst, scrap of Whisper White, Pop of Pink DSP
Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet, Labeller Alphabet
Inks: Berry Burst, Tuxedo Black
Other: Bouquet Bunch thinlits, Sparkle embossing folder, mini-dimensionals, rhinestone.
All products Stampin' Up.



No comments:

Post a Comment