Saturday 11 February 2017

Global Design Project 73

It's a bright and breezy colour combination this week at Global Design Project.


I thought they were such cheerful colours, that they'd make a good basis for a card of encouragement when someone, for whatever reason, was feeling down. Kinda Eclectic is a favourite set of mine and I've not used it in a while, so it had an outing today.




Ingredients
Card: Emerald Envy, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, scraps of Watermelon Wonder
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic, Beautiful You
Inks: Emerald Envy, Daffodil Delight, Watermelon Wonder, Smoky Slate
Other: Stampin'Write markers: Watermelon Wonder, Emerald Green, Basic Grey; Layering circle framelit, Emerald Envy twine, Daffodil Delight enamel shapes, brad base (from my post-retirement hoard), Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, dimensionals.



3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I love a good spotlight technique example Jan and this is great! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week and good luck for the Guest Artist pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, this is a super pretty spotlight technique! I've been meaning to try this for some time and you've totally inspired me to get on it! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie. It's a favourite technique of mine and I've not done it in a while.

      Delete